Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso - Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
- The Director of Works oversees the Works and Maintenance Unit under the Vice-Chancellor's Office and is responsible for the maintenance of all University infrastructures and installations within the University campuses in Ogbomoso and Osogbo.
Candidates for the job must
- Be a COREN-registered Engineer;
- Have at least twelve (12) years post-qualification cognate experience, five (5) of which must be at the Deputy Director of Works’ level.
- Salary: CONTISS 15
- Other perquisites as attached to the position
Method of Application
Applicants are required to submit twenty (20) copies each of their curriculum vitae (and credentials) which should contain among other things:
- Name in full (Surname first and in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Post Applied for
- Education Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Distinctions and Awards
- Others, (if any)
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (indicating level and amount, attach last pay slip)
- Statement of Job Experiences (including full details of former and present post)
- List of publications (if any)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees
- Signature:............................................ Date:...........................................
Applicants are expected to articulate their vision for the department and submit same along with their applications.
In addition to stating the names, addresses and GSM Numbers of the Referees, Applicants should request their nominated referees to send confidential reports on them under separate cover with a recent passport photograph attached, direct to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology,
Note: Only applications from candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale