JOB TITLE: LAUNDRY MANAGER
REFERENCE CODE: CKA -SG–LM-01
Manage laundry outlet by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors
- Establish standards for general management, laundry services and client management.
- Direct and coordinate all operational and marketing activities to gain and retain market position in industry.
- Review and approve requisitions for supplies and equipment.
- Develop and maintain a customer database and ensure communication
- Persuade new customers to patronize the company, expressing the benefits of their offering to clients
- Ensure the receipt and remittance of funds as directed by senior management
- Ensure the delivery of quality services to client
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Supervise schedules flow of work -sorting, washing, and ironing.
- Oversee the purchases of supplies -etc.
- Performs other administrative and supervisory duties to ensure efficient and profitable operation
- Any of the following BSC/HND/OND in any of the following, Administration, Management or any related field.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to customer needs
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service;
- Good selling skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts
- Pay good attention to details
- The ability to take initiative
- Meets commitments.
- Team player.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the cloth fabric will be a good advantage
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience.
Deadline: 7 September 2012
Method of Application
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a hard copy at:
Suite B 105, Terminux Union Plaza, and 11 Dunukofia,
beside Southern Fried Chicken,
Area 11, Garki, and Abuja.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Only applications specifying job title and reference code will be attended to.