Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 15 February, 2016
Deadline: 18 February, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited is a Support Services and Logistics firm. We strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
- There is an need for Lekki/Ajah Executive Drivers for urgent employment.
- 5 years minimum experience, driving in Lagos and inter state.
- Minimum SSCE.
- Valid and authentic driving licence
Knowledge & Skills:
go to method of application »
- This position will report to Maintenance Supervisor.
- The Maintenance Ammonia Operator is fully knowledgeable of Ammonia Refrigeration Systems, including how they function, operate and how to maintain.
- There is also a strong working knowledge of Process Safety Management as it applies to Ammonia systems.
- Responsible for the operation, repair, and maintenance of the engine room and monitoring the operation, repair, and maintenance of the refrigeration equipment inside storage rooms, including units and dehumidifiers.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on system to maintain good operation.
- Responsible for temperatures and humidity control of all storage rooms.
- Responsible for record keeping of all maintenance and repairs performed on refrigeration equipment and temperature humidity readings.
- Problem solving and data analysis on engine room functions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in all phases of ammonia based refrigeration servicing including: repairs, maintenance, troubleshooting
- Operator I and II Certifications with documentation
- Personnel supervision experience
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well within a team, including others within the company as well as outside contractors and suppliers. Maintain a positive attitude. Communicates and shares information in order to deliver results for the team.
- Ability to make good decisions as it relates to the safe operation of the ammonia and other systems and escalates issues appropriately.
- Graduate of Mechanical / Electrical Engineering added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at a Leading Logistics Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Opening at a Logistics Company - U Connect Human Resources Ltd
- Job Vacancies at a Shipping and Logistics Company - Virtuoso
- Transport and Logistics Manager at MoveMe.Com.Ng
- Commercial Manager (Expatriate) at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Executive at Damco Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Damco Nigeria
- Accountant at CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited