VoguePay.com, a leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online. We hereby require from a suitably qualified candidate to fill the following position.
- The Content Marketing Executive will be responsible for the coordination of all digital and print content.
- The right candidate will have experience in cross channel content marketing and content optimization including text, audio, video and image content, social media marketing and search marketing.
- The Content Marketing Executive is a creative marketing mind with the ability to organize projects, meet deadlines and manage a team.
- The ability to interpret analytics and troubleshoot web related technical issues is a plus.
- This position requires experience in using digital and print content to support strategic organizational objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and managing a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including VoguePay’s GOALS e.g. Increasing Brand and Offer Awareness, Growing Website Traffic, Generating Leads, Acquiring Customers, Retaining Customers]
- Create, edit and manage the production of digital and print content that is consistent with the organization’s brand, style and tone.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that attracts and appeals to the organization’s various customer avatars.
Develop, manage and execute procedures for:
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for the planning, execution, optimization, distribution and amplification of the organization’s content.
- Managing in house and outsourced content creators, editors, data analysts, graphic designers, videographers, developers, etc
- Monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
- Work with data analysts, graphic designers, videographers, developers, etc
- Minimum qualifications (HND or B.Sc. Preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations)
- 2+ years experience in digital content strategy and tactics including content creation, editing, analytics, social media marketing and search engine optimization.
- Project management skills.
The Content Marketing Executive position requires a number of skills including:
- Content Marketing - Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy including managing company's blog and managing editoria calendar
- Leadership - Successful experience leading a team in a project driven environment.
- Search Engine and Social Media Optimization - A demonstrated ability to drive traffic to web properties from search engines and proven experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content.
- Editing - Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style and tone.
- Copywriting and lead generation - An understanding of how to create and present content that persuades, that can generate leads and sales.
- Analytics - An excellent command of analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics to adjust marketing strategy and tactics.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and portfolio (as a link or attachment) to email@example.com with the email subject “VPCD 0216.”
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale