Executive Vacancy at Standard Bank And Trust Co
Posted on: 12 February, 2016
Deadline: 15 February, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Bank And Trust Co
Standard Bank and Trust Co is committed to hiring, developing, and retaining the best talent. We provide employees with the opportunity to improve their skills and grow in their career in order to achieve personal success and reach longer term potential.
Along with career development opportunities, we provide comprehensive pay and benefits to recognize and reward performance.
- Liaising with different units of the bank to provide requisite human and material resources and support for these branches in line with management approved complements based on size, location, clientele and business.
- Ensure compliance of staff to operational policies, maintaining standardized procedures across the branches and different service channels whilst serving our esteemed customers.
- To ensure adequate coverage of risk and compliance in line with external statutory and regulatory requirements and internal Audit expectations.
- Lead line managers by effectively monitoring branches and uptime availability of customer channel touch points such as Internet banking kiosks, ATM under their regions within the given Audit, risk governance and customer experience framework.
- To lead and drive teams to provide a positive experience to our customers at every touch point of contact to create brand loyalty, reliability and customer referrals.
- Ensure that customer problems and queries are resolved within laid-down time frames to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensure reduced numbers of recurring queries of similar nature due to effective root cause analyses and the actioning thereof in terms of standards.
- Ensure that laid-down instructions are adhered to by all areas under control.
- Identify major risks affecting the support function and ensure the necessary steps are taken to measure, monitor and control these risks.
- Ensure maintenance of an effective control structure, with control activities defined at each level and duties appropriately segregated.
- Monitor internal controls to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness. Recommend revision of controls to Head, Regional Operations, where appropriate, to address new or previously uncontrolled risks.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics.
- Minimum of 10 Years branch banking experience, with exposure to all areas under control
- Risk control, compliance, safe custody and physical security procedures in place and adhered to.
- Operational losses, revenue, expenditure, cash holdings, blank forms and headcount within agreed budgets and projections.
- Sales, cross-selling and migration targets met.
- Efficient voucher flow.
- Accurate vouchers and documentation.
- Customer queuing times within limits as a result of efficient service.
- Deliverables under Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Turn-around times for customer problem resolution, new accounts, account maintenance, ATM cards etc. in terms of standards.
- Low numbers of exceptions reflected on data clean-up report.
- Positive findings of Internal Audit inspection reports and Compliance teams.
- Satisfied and well-informed customers as measured by Customer Evaluation of Bank Service (CEBS) and Customer Satisfaction Survey (CUSSATS) ratings.
- Subordinate effectiveness and motivation.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply on Standard Bank's career portal on Peopleclick
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Bank And Trust CoSimilar Jobs
- Client Relations Officer at Heirs Holdings
- Entry-Level Sales Executives at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at a Leading Commercial Bank - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Latest Job Opening at Appzone Limited
- 2017 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc
- Software Development & Sales Representatives at a Reputable Financial Technology Company - Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)
- Credit Analysts at Micro Leasing Limited