Entry Level Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: 30 March, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- To manage the design, development, testing and support of data gathering and data processing systems / tools
- To provide training and support on data capture and processing tools.
- To monitor and manage the quality of data tools and systems.
- To capture, process and collate data for use in databases
- To generate reports using database and assist in their analysis.
- A Bachelors Degree in a IT based subject
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A concern for quality, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to analyse and think logically
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of database systems
- Not essential but any experience with Visual Basic, Web application development would be advantageous.
- Good organizational and administrative skills
go to method of application »
- As a Quality Assurance Pharmacist you are responsible of the quality processes especially in API according to CROs
- Preparation and implementation of SOPs
- Document management and change control management.
- Responsible for employee trainings
- Competence for internal and external audits, as well as their proper implementation
- Responsibility for the complaint management in GMP.
- Responsible for all relevant process optimizations and validation
- Degree in Pharmacy preferred
- 1-3 years professional experience in the pharmaceutical Industry
- Good knowledge in GMP
- Experienced in all EDV-Systems
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing
- Flexible and a team player.
go to method of application »
- Manufacturing chemotherapy, total parenteral nutrition (TPN) and antibiotic pharmaceuticals in a clean-room environment using barrier isolator technology in accordance with procedures and regulations;
- Operation of gas sterilization units for the sterilization of isolators;
- Environmental monitoring of the clean-room facility;
- Assisting in process and equipment validation in accordance with procedures and regulations;
- Observation and active promotion of Good Manufacturing Practices;
- Liaising with Customer Services and Warehousing on goods inwards and delivery related issues;
- Facility Monitoring (fridges, isolator physical parameters, pressure differentials, incubators);
- Stocking and maintenance of changing rooms and other ancillary areas;
- Stock maintenance in Grade D preparation areas;
- Tray assembly (assembly of products required for manufacture);
- Tray assembly checking (verification of assembled items for manufacture);
- Transfer sanitization to Grade D and Grade C clean-rooms;
- Cleaning of isolators, integrity checking and pressure gauge checking;
- Transfer sanitization into Isolators
- Volume and in-process checking;
- Environmental monitoring of isolators;
- Liaising with the Quality department on quality-related issues including maintaining and development of GMP within the manufacturing area.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Science or a Healthcare-related discipline;
- Previous experience in a GMP healthcare production environment or experience of aseptic pharmaceutical production gained in a hospital or industrial setting.
- Experience working in a clean room environment
- Experience working as part of a team in a fast paced environment
Method of Application
To apply, send your applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Chief Retail Operations Officer at Health Plus Limited