Entry Level Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: 30 March, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- To manage the design, development, testing and support of data gathering and data processing systems / tools
- To provide training and support on data capture and processing tools.
- To monitor and manage the quality of data tools and systems.
- To capture, process and collate data for use in databases
- To generate reports using database and assist in their analysis.
- A Bachelors Degree in a IT based subject
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A concern for quality, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to analyse and think logically
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of database systems
- Not essential but any experience with Visual Basic, Web application development would be advantageous.
- Good organizational and administrative skills
go to method of application »
- As a Quality Assurance Pharmacist you are responsible of the quality processes especially in API according to CROs
- Preparation and implementation of SOPs
- Document management and change control management.
- Responsible for employee trainings
- Competence for internal and external audits, as well as their proper implementation
- Responsibility for the complaint management in GMP.
- Responsible for all relevant process optimizations and validation
- Degree in Pharmacy preferred
- 1-3 years professional experience in the pharmaceutical Industry
- Good knowledge in GMP
- Experienced in all EDV-Systems
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing
- Flexible and a team player.
go to method of application »
- Manufacturing chemotherapy, total parenteral nutrition (TPN) and antibiotic pharmaceuticals in a clean-room environment using barrier isolator technology in accordance with procedures and regulations;
- Operation of gas sterilization units for the sterilization of isolators;
- Environmental monitoring of the clean-room facility;
- Assisting in process and equipment validation in accordance with procedures and regulations;
- Observation and active promotion of Good Manufacturing Practices;
- Liaising with Customer Services and Warehousing on goods inwards and delivery related issues;
- Facility Monitoring (fridges, isolator physical parameters, pressure differentials, incubators);
- Stocking and maintenance of changing rooms and other ancillary areas;
- Stock maintenance in Grade D preparation areas;
- Tray assembly (assembly of products required for manufacture);
- Tray assembly checking (verification of assembled items for manufacture);
- Transfer sanitization to Grade D and Grade C clean-rooms;
- Cleaning of isolators, integrity checking and pressure gauge checking;
- Transfer sanitization into Isolators
- Volume and in-process checking;
- Environmental monitoring of isolators;
- Liaising with the Quality department on quality-related issues including maintaining and development of GMP within the manufacturing area.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Science or a Healthcare-related discipline;
- Previous experience in a GMP healthcare production environment or experience of aseptic pharmaceutical production gained in a hospital or industrial setting.
- Experience working in a clean room environment
- Experience working as part of a team in a fast paced environment
Method of Application
To apply, send your applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Lead West Africa at Pfizer Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Medsaf Nigeria
- Customer Service Officer at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
- Accountant at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical) at Medsaf Nigeria
- Female Personal Assistant at a Phamaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Country Manager at Wockhardt Limited