Jobs in a Leading Private Educational Institution via Bradfield
Posted on: 18 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Business Development Officer- Consulting Services who will be involved in marketing the Company’s products: Recruitment & Executive Search, Tests, Human Resource Business Processes and Trainings. The Business Development officer will identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients and also prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the company.
Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Lagos.
We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented IGCSE certified subject teachers to fill the following positions: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- English Language,
- Chemistry & Biology
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The prospect must demonstrate:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.).
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
- IGCSE certification and experience is vital
- Must have taught in a school that offers IGCSE for at least 3yrs
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Bradfield's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Education Engagement Manager at Transquisite Consulting
- Jobs at ChildMinder
- Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at School of Management and Technology, Anioma CONT.
- Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at School of Management and Technology, Anioma
- University Librarian at the University of Ilorin
- Principal at Kith & Kin International College
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at KolaDaisi University
- Class Teachers at Glorious Kids & More