Ike Foundation for Autism is a Nigerian foundation dedicated to bringing attention to autism in Nigeria and helping Nigerians affected by autism.
We are committed to raising awareness and improving lives through several means: an assessment program for people who may be living with autism, a resource centre for learning about what autism is, and outreach programs in schools.
This is an extensive role and the candidate will be involved in the planning and implementation of all media across all of IFA’s programs.
The candidate should be creative and develop innovative ideas for our media awareness campaigns. She should be able to work with minimal supervision, creativity and proactivity being the watch words.
- Liase with key staff on all projects
- She/he will be responsible for gathering information and stories from various groups within the healthcare and education sector. She will build on and develop advocacy materials and work on filming and scripts for radio.
- She will develop, design and edit materials into local context and work with focus groups to gather information to aid in the planning of IFA training and awareness programs.
- Develop innovative strategies to Promote autism to both Urban and rural areas.
- Cover all autism related events and post on the IFA web site and social media platforms.
- Build up links to other website to improve IFA’s SEO
- Work on film and audio interview for the IFA’s in house series.
- Gather information from other service providers
- Develop a photo library for use on all our platforms.
- Source and organise PR and other free media coverage.
- Prepare budgets for the implementation of the programs.
- The candidate will create, upload and update content on all our social media platforms and liaise with all media houses keeping abreast with all autism related events.
- Working with the Director the candidate will work on materials for workshops and parent and children’s training programs and provide monthly updates.
Needless to say the candidate will have a strong grasp of all be Social media platforms and use them effectively for marketing. Must have an excellent speaking voice, be confident, well presented and pleasant personality. The candidate must have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 2 years’ experience in a known media house
- Excellent verbal and written English with knowledge of at least 1 local language
- University Degree in Mass Communications or Social science
Proficiency in the use of computers for:
- Word processing
- Photo Shop and other design package
- Power Point
- Video editing
Method of Application
Emails CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale