Sweet Nation Foods Limited is a manufacturer and distributor of specialty snacks to the Retail and Food-service industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Position is currently available for delivery officer to effect deliveries of company goods to its business partners around Abuja.
As a Delivery/Dispatch officer for Sweet Nation foods, your job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of company delivery vehicles
- Route planning for fast and efficient order delivery
- Verification of order accuracy prior to dispatch
- Timely and efficient delivery of orders to consumers and retailers
- Stocking and organizing of company products on retailer shelves
- Obtaining evidence of successful delivery
- Marketing the company's products to Supermarkets, Hotels, and Concessionaires.
Eligible candidates must have:
- Superior knowledge of the Abuja road network
- Fabulous customer service orientation
- Professional Driver's License
- Male (Age: 24 to 35)
- OND/HND/University Degree
- Minimum 3 years of driving experience
- Pass a drug/alcohol screening test
- Pass our Driver Certification Test.
- Computer operating skills.
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 4:30pm
- Saturdays - 8am to 4pm;
Starting at N40,000 - N45,000/month with excellent opportunities for advancement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, scanned copy of Driver's license to: email@example.com using the following email subject format: (Applicant Name), (Delivery Personnel), (Current City of Residence) e.g John Doe, Delivery Personnel, Abuja
Note: All applicants must currently reside within the FCT applications from outside the FCT will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.