Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) is Nigeria's first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place.
The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Co-creation Hub seeks a detail oriented and results driven Analyst to join our Pre-Incubation Unit. In this role, you will play a key part in providing proactive support to a new generation of social innovators building solutions to address key challenges in the Nigerian society.
- This is an opportunity to be part of our passionate team seeking to harness the power of collaboration and technology to bring much needed sustainable solutions to the local marketplace.
It shall include the following:
- Recruitment: Manage the administration of bringing new committed social entrepreneurs into the CcHUB portfolio.
- In-house: Work day-to-day with idea proponents to build, test and pilot their solutions using time-tested tools.
- Database: Manage the database of projects and consistently provide progress reports to key officers for prompt decision-making.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A learner: With your positive &; engaging personality, always seek to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledgeable: Has worked in a structured environment and is comfortable with data analysis and financial modelling. Understanding of the technology space and lean methodologies is welcome.
- Self-driven: You do not wait around for problems to be reported before taking action, you never miss deadlines, and you can be trusted to turn in quality work on time with little oversight.
- Inspiring: Your positive attitude, mentorship and leadership skills motivate others to tackle new challenges and grow their own abilities as you work alongside them.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale