Job Opportunity at King Solomon Hospital
Posted on: 2 January, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at King Solomon Hospital
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A Reputable Hospital based on the mainland of Lagos is currently looking for Registered Nurses.
- Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Registered Nurse Job Duties:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title: nurse, registered
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with license
- Single qualification preferred
- Female Only
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
Method of Application
Apply in person with CV and credentials to King Solomon hospital: 4b, Bola Street Anthony-Lagos on/before Friday 15th January 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about King Solomon HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd