Onskon Consulting International Limited (Onskon) - We offer advisor services to start-ups, small and large organizations that assist drive growth and increase profitability through improved customer retention and loyalty. Businesses believe that the process of becoming customer-focused starts from acknowledging that the performance for service can always get better.
· Confer with production personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
· Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
· Specify system requirement or direct modification of parts to ensure conformance optimum performance of machinery/aid smooth production run.
· Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
· Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
· Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to production crew.
· Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
· Planning and designing new production processes.
· Producing details of specifications and outline designs.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.