Job Vacancy in a Faith Based Organization
Posted on: 26 November, 2015
Deadline: 9 December, 2015
View Jobs in Religious
View Jobs posted same day
We are a faith based organization affiliated to a global ministry involved in publishing and bible engagement. We urgently require the services of a seasoned and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
- Holder of this position would oversee the preparation/implementation of the organization's budget.
- Prepare the monthly income statement; and cash flow projection;
- Work with external auditors to prepare the annual report; coordinate sales and distribution activities.
- Prospective candidate must possess B.Sc. or HND in Accountancy and not older than 38 years at the time of employment..
- He/She should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant accounting experience in a Publishing/Distribution or similar organization where income and expenditures statements and balance sheet are prepared monthly.
- Must be professionally qualified as a Chartered Accountant with the CAN, ACCA or CPA certificate, obtained not less than 2-3 years ago.
- A young, dynamic, energetic, analytical and numerate individual who is able to use numbers to make good business decisions.
- Must be honest and of high integrity, a committed Christian, self-driven, result oriented and able to work with little supervision under pressure.
- Must be versatile in the use of accounting software packages such as PEACHTREE, SAGE, etc.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their applications and credentials to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Administrative Officer at Restoration Youth Fellowship (Foursquare Gospel Church)