Our Institute of Credit Administration is a proactive. highly engaging type, working to deliver values expeditiously. It's Nigeria's only national body for people and organizations in credit management.
We are adding to our increased workforce an
The person we are looking to employ must be courageous, bold, charismatic, full of confidence in public speaking, ready to take on travel within the country to meet top notch personalities and moderate our programme audience for and on behalf of our Institute, she must comply with the following requirements:
- Highly skilled (not low skilled) in ICT
- First class user of Pagemaker, Coreldraw, Powerpoint, Excel, etc
- Typing speed must not be less that 65 WPM (This is to say, your finger nails must be singing on the keyboard).
- Candidate must be extraordinary wizard in both oral and written English and excellent in speech writing, exuding confidence in public speaking,
- Again, your English speaking and writing must be matured, sound with strongest ability to play with words. Such is the person we are looking for.
- This position demands profound passion for hard work and entrepreneurship, with absolute determination and genuine commitment
- to assist in the day-to-day running of the CEO Office. This position is not for lazy person, is not for a starter either.
- The candidate must be Female, whose age is between 25 and 35, with equally not less than 3 years cognate experience.
- The Female candidate must be smart, exceptionally pretty, and single.
Method of Application
Only candidate who satisfy the above stated requirements should apply, by sending C.V to our inbox: email@example.com
Note: Please do not send your CV if you lack any of the above stated requirements. If you want to know more about our Institute, visit www.icanigeria.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.