Jobs at Crestview International School
Posted on: 19 June, 2012
Deadline: 3 July, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A frontline Nursery and Primary School located off Governor's Road. Ikotun in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State.
The school is a government approved international school offering both Nigerian and British Curriculum with Montessori Approach, requires for immediate employment the following categories of staff
DEPUTY HEAD SCHOOL
The position reports to the Head of School/Proprietress and is responsible for developing the schools' capabilities and provision of effective leadership. Excellent performance in this role will require cumulative and specialized experience in curriculum development, educational management, human resources. corporate affairs and facilities management.
• Possession of a good first Degree in Education
• A Master's Degree in Education is an added advantage
• Possession of a minimum of 8 years cumulative leaching experience in a high academic. social, moral and disciplined standard school
• Possession of a sound knowledge or Educational strategy as well as ability to exercise good judgement, initiative and discretion at all
times. with excellent human resources and discipline.
Must have a B.Ed or B.A/B.Sc with post graduate diploma in Education with at lest 3-5 years teaching experience or NCE with at least 5 years leaching experience. Experience in British Curriculum.
Excellent Communication and ICT Skills are required.
Teachers are also needed to teach the following subjects:
Mathematics, English Language, Fine art, Computer
and ICT skills a must. Qualification as Class Teacher.
An OND or ATs with ample experience in book-keeping. bank reconciliation. etc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should forward their applications, curriculum vitae attached with recent passport photograph with functional e-mail
and telephone number within 2 weeks of this publication to:
Crestview International School
Plot 4/6. Audu Street
off Governor's road, Ikotun
P.O box 12813 ikeja Lagos
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting
- Librarian at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)
- Head Teacher at a Day-care/ Nursery School - Excel and Grace Consulting