Project Managers at UPDC Plc
Posted on: 14 June, 2012
Deadline: 28 June, 2012
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
UPDC Plc is Nigeria's leading property development company, engaged in the acquisition, development, selling, letting and managing of choice residential and commercial real estate in Nigeria.
Reporting to the General Manager-Development.
• Monitoring of projects to agreed quality, time and cost.
• Proactively eliminate or reduce unforeseen project risks.
• Perform activities required to meet contractual obligations & profit objectives.
• Ensure that necessary quality checks and other mandatory tests, soil survey and statutory approvals are obtained.
• Identifying task dependencies & critical milestones of projects.
• Integrate all contractors'/consultants' activities on site.
• Enforcing HSE standards on site.
• A minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying and related fields.
• At least 6 years working experience with minimum of 3 years in a managerial position.
• Proficiency in project management software such as MS project, SAP project system.
• The candidate should possess leadership and effective communication skills, be confident, dynamic and self-motivated. She/he must possess an exceptional eye for details
• Sound project finance management experience, particularly, knowledge of project viability methods.
Method of Application
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at SENCE Nigeria
- Account Manager at Career Prime
- Marketing / Business Development Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Administrative Job Vacancy at Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Director General at a Bilateral Business Association - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Administrative Vacancy at SD Capital Resources Limited
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited