Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We have a great opportunity for an international experienced, result-oriented and self-motivated Executive Assistant. The candidate will provide administrative support to the Partner at a Law Firm.
The candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities on a dime, and maintain grace under pressure. Extensive experience supporting C-level executives is preferred.
- Calendar management - coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Offer a flexible schedule to support Month End and Quarter End Close as needed, which may include evening and weekend availability.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Collaborative: You’re a team player and it shows. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project. You’re quick to notice the details you manage and how they contribute to the greater whole.
- Forward-thinking: You make ideas action. You think ahead and adapt to and embrace a changing environment. You come with prior experience and tangible examples of past jobs where you’ve managed projects successfully.
- Communicative: Grace under pressure. That’s what you have. You’re indispensable to bosses, and teammates alike for your calm, direct approach to communication.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leaders/executives with a track record of consistently executing tasks within defined timelines.
- Must have experience supporting Board of Directors
- Very Strong Word, PowerPoint and Outlook email & calendar system.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g. GoTo Meetings, conference calls, Google Hangout, etc
- Willingness and ability to work some evenings/weekends as required.
- Travel as needed up to an estimated 5%.
- Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles a plus.
go to method of application »
Our client is an NGO whose aim is to stop child abuse in Nigeria. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and capable staff member who will be working as Research Analyst.
Reporting to the County Program Manager, you will provide foundation executives, boards, and staff with data-driven insights to enhance the effectiveness of their work; write project reports and research proposals.
The ideal candidate will be a talented writer who can translate numbers into stories, or a strong data analyst who can write better each time. Previous international exposure/experience preferred
- Identify priority program areas for implementation of organization’s mission and goals.
- Conduct research and advocacy to influence policies and practices of governments, IGOs, and NGOs, with a particular focus on Child abuse.
- Collect and maintain information (data and reports) in a well-organized manner to support analyzes and for further dissemination.
- Draft research reports designed to influence child rights and conduct policy-relevant research on child abuse towards developing innovative approaches to conceptualizing child rights.
- Implement advocacy using research results, through report dissemination, one-to-one meetings, training and focus group discussions.
- Develop and maintain relations with key stakeholders and interlocutors in order to build networks to learn and share advocacy messages.
- Contribute to strategies, approaches, and projects designed to address child abuse and other priority research topics, as and when identified, and contribute to fundraising.
- Perform a wide variety of research field work preparation tasks i.e, make detailed observations, enter data in Excel format, assist in analyzing data and collect supporting documents or literature from the internet and other sources for interpreting results.
- Assist in the process of building collaboration with other partner institutions, i.e, maintain and update contact lists of implementing and research partners, other key stakeholders, and consultants, keep confidentiality of files on projects.
- Contribute to the overall research process of preparing technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analyzes by identifying current scientific literature as assigned by the Program staff.
- Provide logistical support to staff in planning and organizing conferences, workshops and meetings and participate in relevant meetings.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Detail oriented, strong primary, secondary and on-line research skills
- Strong communications skills, comfortable working in team
- Excellent management and organizational skills along with strong quantitative skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Economics, Statistics or related fields
- 3 years’ work experience in an NGO preferably with international exposure/experience preferred
- Experience in market research or development economics is desirable.
- Ability to analyze complex data and run reports
- Demonstrated ability to conduct quantitative analysis and synthesize findings into persuasive recommendations
- Good project management skill and client contact
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and experience with statistical packages (i.e. SPSS, SAS, STATA, R) desirable
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Bradfield's career website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.