New Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
Posted on: 10 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineer
Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our company mission is “Shaping the world of work”. In the work that we do everyday in the world of human resources, we contribute to the communities in which we live and work. We help people to find the right jobs, and this has a positive impact on their lives. For our clients, we focus on providing best talent, allowing them to achieve business objectives by focusing on core activities. This contribution to society and our ability to influence our industry to set high standards, best practice and benchmarks, is the mission that drives us everyday.
- My client is a well established contractor with a major project in West Africa to deliver a large green field power project.
- They have an immediate need for an experienced contracts manager to protect their interests on this project which will be built under FIDIC contract.
- The right candidate will have a strong QS background and then have worked on major projects administering the contract, dealing with sub contract procurement, claims and time extensions.
- If you would like to discuss this role further please contact me as soon as possible.
- In return my client will offer a net salary and complete ex-pat package with return flights.
- Degree level education
- Previous Power Experience Preferred
- Willing to be based in West Africa
- Strong FIDIC contract experience
- Our advertisements use post-qualification experience/salary levels as a guide.
- However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role.
- We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country where the position is based.
go to method of application »
- The goal of this role is to increase income and income security for the poor and marginalized through more equitable participation in value chains.
- You will be part of the implementation of the Increasing Market Access for the Poor (IMA4P) Project through changes in selected value chains and training in Agriculture Extension Services with focus on value chain crops such as soybean, maize, and rice.
- You'll work under the Irish Aid funded project in a team of other 3 volunteers.
- The ideal candidate must have a relevant university Degree with knowledge of market development, project management, small-scale enterprise/ rural enterprise development or market development approaches, an understanding of natural resource management, conservation, and rural development.
- Have experience in project data gathering, planning and review in agriculture Have demonstrated experience in sustainable livelihoods development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Randstad Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Randstad Construction Property EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at ValueFronteira Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Expert/ Sales Engineer at Nigerian Foundries Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Mining Engineers (Senior & Junior) at Mosra Enerji Limited