Jobs at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Posted on: 24 May, 2012
Deadline: 31 May, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is
one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing
programs for improving Reproductive Health. HIV/AIDS. TB and Malaria
prevention care and treatment, social marketing. etc. We offer professional
opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and
competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified candidates for
the positions below:
Finance & Admin Officer - Bauchi (N 1,800,000 gross)
The ideal candidate will assume direct responsibility for managing all the financial, logistics and administrative support functions for the State Project Office.
• Coordinate with the State Team Leader and the Abuja office to ensure timely and appropriate cash flows matched with the operational needs of the state office and budget forecasts.
• Preparation and timely submission of monthly financial reports; including accurate keeping of books of account for the state office.
• Process all approved payments in line with standard practices with appropriate supporting documents
• Provide administrative and technical support to the CBOs to ensure that all advances are retired and reports are prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
Applicants must have first degree/HND in Accounting or other related social sciences. Also required is a minimum of five years working experience, strong skills in Microsoft Word. Excel and QuickBooks. Excellent analytical interpersonal and communication. Experience in managing USAID grants and familiarity with Nigerian NGOs contractual procedures is a must. Relevant higher degree will enhance applicant's chances. Familiarity with local tradition and language is highly desirable.
Driver - Kaduna (N780,000 gross)
The ideal candidates will be responsible for the maintenance care and safe driving of all project vehicles in the state and in other locations as required; and to assist in providing logistical support and assistance as needed for all project activities and operations.
Qualification: Applicants must have at least a diploma, a full and clean driving license with at least 4 years experience of professional driving, prior experience as a driver in an international NGO. UN agency or private company, certification of driver mechanic trade test, good verbal communication and listening skills as well as strong oral and written English language communication skills. Familiarity with local tradition and language is highly desirable.
Send your CV and covering letter in ONLY one attached
document on or before 31" May, 20 12 explaining why you are suitable to email@example.com (for
driver position) and firstname.lastname@example.org
(for Finance and Admin officer position) State position and location in the
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Copy Editors at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION)
- Health Officer at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Latest Vacancy at Save the Children
- Medical Team Leader at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Administrative Officer at Save the Children
- Latest Jobs at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunity at Africa Power and Development Advisors (APDA) - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Job Vacancy at the International Medical Corps (IMC)