Job Opportunity at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 25 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
- Execute the Etisalat Franchise Strategy and ensure alignment with the overall retail strategy of acquisition of higher value subscribers and delivery of exceptional customer experience
- Manage the Franchise operations and performance whilst ensuring adherence to quality standards, Policies and processes
- Identify suitable locations for Franchise Experience Centres and evaluate potential opportunities, preparing the requisite business cases for management approval
- Ensure the proper execution of Franchise Rollout objectives
- Ensure timely implementation of Franchise store rollout programs according to set targets
- Monitor the performance of the Franchise Experience Centres and evaluate the profitability of the Franchise Experience Centres monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Support Franchisees in the development of tactical initiatives to drive footfall and sales into the Franchise Experience Centre
- Ensure the development and deployment of risk management profiles and early warning procedures/mechanisms to ensure the protection of Etisalat interests and mitigate risks for the Franchisees
- Manage the integration of the Franchise strategy with the overall Consumers Sales & Service strategy
- Integrate activities of various departments (retail marketing, customer care, supply chain, finance and segments) to support the smooth running of the Franchise Experience Centres
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the selection process for Franchisees and ensure it is in line with the laid down procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Franchise and Service Level Agreements
- Maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities within the franchising space
- Co-ordinate the various internal departmental activities to support rollout of Franchise Experience Centres
- Liaise with Retail Sales Operations on Franchise Store activity reporting
- Manage 3rd party relationship and requirements
- Manage the interface with the Regional Retail Sales, Retail Marketing, Customer Experience, and Customer Care and Support teams
- Implement Franchise support and execution capability within Etisalat
- Manage the 3rd party relationship and requirements.
- Manage escalation and resolution of Franchise operations issues
- Advise internal stakeholders on direction and policy towards Franchise Strategy and Rollout
- Advise the owner operator on the varied issues that affect Franchise operations, performance and profitability
- Ensure the integration and proper alignment of Etisalat and Franchisee organizations
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- 6-8 years experience in telecoms retail operations or FMCG Industry with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Proven experience in Small Scale Enterprise Business models, financial management and profitability
- Professional qualifications and training in Project Management (P.M.P or PRINCE2) is mandatory
- Good Knowledge of the telecoms retail industry.
- Proven experience in implementing store rollout programs,
- Proven experience in developing policies, procedures and methodologies
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills; excellent communicator with strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Etisalat's career portal
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Fixed Solutions Senior Specialist at Vodafone Nigeria
- Software Developer at Byteworks
- Trainee Developer / Intern (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Associate/ Graphic Artist at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Current Job Placements at Proxynet Communications