Our client, a leading telecom tower operator in Nigeria is seeking to engage a General Manager -Finance and Analysis who will be responsible for analyses of financial performance, budgeting, planning and forecasting, project analysis, and investment appraisals.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the financial administration for the company and its affiliates in his/her region.
The objective is to provide accurate financial information, mitigating financial and legal risks, to support the expansion of the business and to optimize processes and economic performance.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Draw up long term and short term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company's financial goals.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Asses the company's financial/business needs and strategies.
- Review potential acquisition, joint ventures, merges, projections and sales.
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis of sales, competition and key performance indicators.
- Manage entire budget process, planning and cash forecasting.
- Working in conjunction with CFO on capital raising – debt and equity
- Overall oversight on tax issues
- A minimum of 10 years works experience.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel, Spreadsheet skills. Able to do macros, develop complex business models on Excel
- Very strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to work under tight timelines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills (English): Spoken and written
- Moderate Analytical Skills
- Moderate IT skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
Method of Application
To apply for the post of a Finance Manager, follow link to post on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.