Job Vacancy in a Chemical Distributing Comapny via Adexen
Posted on: 8 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
Our client is a major distributor of different chemicals for different industries.
- Develop the sales of the companies products in the Animal feed chemical Raw Materials
- Develop new products in the market and help educate the customers about them
- Liase with the suppliers in order to grant the needed technical support to the customers
- Liaise with the manufacturing/supply arm on orders, quantities, designs/assortments, delivery dates and payment terms in conjuction with the Managing Director
- Responsible for developing a price point policy by harmonising/aligning prices of distinct items of stock and determining standard marginal prices for all items
- Promote or reduces the prices of slower-selling lines while monitoring best selling lines
- Set and adjust prices and decide markdowns in conjunction with the General Manager
- Develop merchandise budget for appropriate periods
- Work with Inventory Administrator to plan stock levels, move stock and making sure that the best selling items are always available
- Responsible for researching the dynamics of the target market i.e. buying behaviour, purchasing power, age range, social status, profession etc. so as to develop marketing strategies to fit their unique lifestyles
- Identify new markets that might enhance the organisation s bottom line
- Gather sales information from previous years to know statistics on returns, markdowns, and any inventory carry over
- Create an annual marketing plan and a budget to facilitate it
- A good first degree (with chemistry background a plus) from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Young and dynamic individual
- Good experience in sales, preferably within the chemical and cosmetics industries.
- Innovative with strong sales and business development skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion for perfume/cosmetics/personal care products.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidence, energy, organization and resilience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Adexen Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Executive Assistant at Hayat Holdings
- Portfolio Growth BU Marketing Manager at SABmiller Plc
- Head Of Brand Marketing Nigeria at a Multinational Textile Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Office Administrator at BMDirect
- Current Job Placements at Givanas Cosmetics Nig. Ltd
- Customer Service Officer - Construction Chemicals at BASF West Africa
- Fresh Jobs at Technoglass Industries Limited