Jobs in a Real Estate Company via Pruvia
Posted on: 8 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Our Client a major player in real estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified graduates into their esteem organisation.
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients' & selling the Organisation's Product.
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory.
- Discover new opportunities constantly.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- HND/BSc in any discipline
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Must be 28 years and Above
- Must posses drivers License & Experience
- minimum of 2 years experience in Sales
go to method of application »
- Develop and maintain a stable long-term clientele base through direct marketing approach
- Make presentations to groups at corporate gatherings and community groups on the subject of prospecting the company's products & Services
- Development and activate the company's product and services in specified Location
- Write concise and timely field report to unit head using the MS office package
- OND in any discipline
- Must be 24 years and Above
- Possess flare for Marketing and Sales
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV/Resume to email@example.com with their valid addresses and contact numbers included. The subject of your application should the Job Title.
NOTE: Applicants should be resident in Lagos Mainland
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pruvia Integrated LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm Via Skivam Limited