SSCE Job Position at Best Value Providers Limited
Posted on: 8 October, 2015
Deadline: 15 October, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Best Value Providers Limited
Best Value Providers Limited is a firm of web design and application development experts based in Lagos, Nigeria, dedicated to providing efficient IT services to Nigerians and the world at large.
Our mission is to make efficient your business processes and activities thereby allowing you tap into the numerous benefits that Information Technology offers.
- Take care of and keep the office in order at frequent and regular intervals.
- Run domestic errands for the office.
- Create and manage documents like memos, visitors' list ETC
- Document Typesetting (Microsoft Word and other Programs).
- Also carry out minor Secreatrial duties.
- Strictly a minimum of an SSCE Certificate (Higher qualification will not be considered)
- Attention to details
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing)
- Resident in Ikeja or environs like Allen, Opebi, Ogba and Alausa area.
- Female applicants ONLY
Method of Application
To apply, send a properly written application letter clearly stating your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Note: This job position is STRICTLY for SSCE Holders ONLY
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Value Providers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Merchant Sales and Solutions Business Development Leaders at Visa Incorporated
- Business Development Executives (B2B, B2C) at Precision Payment Solutions Limited
- Local Airline Relationship Managers at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Job Openings at Ventures Platform
- Operations Delivery Manager at GE Nigeria
- Executive Drivers at InfraFocus Technologies Limited
- Project Delivery Manager at Channel IT Group
- Bookkeeper and Admin Personel at VoucherNet