Job Vacancy at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Posted on: 15 September, 2015
Deadline: 21 September, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
ByteWorks Technology Solutions, a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate HQ at Abuja, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The driver shall strictly observe traffic rules and regulation and maximum speed.
- The driver shall maintain assigned vehicles always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the client.
- Basic School Certificate
- Skills Required: Six (6) years driving experience in a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge of Abuja city, driving experience, renewed driver’s license. Good communications skill.
- Must have two referrals that can be validated. Good knowledge of the functioning of a car.
- Good eye sight. Patient temperament. Quick in taking initiatives
- Gender: Male
- Age Range: Between 27 - 38 years
go to method of application »
- Must have a 1st class or 2:1 in any related discipline from a reputable university
- Certification in PMP or prince is a must
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and research skills.
- Must have good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills as well as good presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- IT/Network Engineer at Lumenave International Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria CONT.
- Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Sales Staff Manager 1 - Solution Architecture at GE Nigeria
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation