Yudala is a Nigerian e-commerce startup with the concrete ambition of becoming the market leader in trade and commerce on the continent.
1. Lagos (5 dispatch riders)
2. Owerri Retail outlet
3. Ibadan retail Outlet
4. Asaba retail Outlet
5. Warri retail Outlet
6. Enugu Retail outlet
7. Port-Harcourt retail Outlet
8. Uyo retail Outlet
1. SSCE/WASSCE (Possession of higher qualification e.g NCE/NECO would be an added advantage)
2. Experience as a dispatch rider for a minimum of 3 years.
3. They must be able to provide 2 guarantors.
4. Reference letter from last employer.
5. Valid Drivers’ Licence, in addition should possess Lagos State driver’s license for Lagos-based dispatch riders
6. Must be Literate
7. Good communication and interpersonal skills
8. Ability to easily identify fresh produce at supermarkets and local markets
9. Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation
10. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
11. Must have integrity and high moral standards
12. Must pay attention to detail
13. Should have effective planning and organising skills
14. Ability to take initiative and work independently without supervision.
15. Must be able to demonstrate good understanding of the road network of the city applied for.
16. Technical skills (Machine Maintenance) will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use position and preferred location as subject of the mail example; Dispatch rider (Abuja)