Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 11 September, 2015
Deadline: 30 September, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian Company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria limited.
Today's major engineering and construction projects are increasingly more complex and demanding with sourcing materials from numerous locations around the world and increasing number of manufactures.
Amaiden Energy is certified to NIS ISO 9001:2008 by the Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) in September 2014, our commitments to continuous improvement of our quality management system, consistent monitoring,evaluation of processes, products and services guarantees the provision of our various services in the line with global best practices to meet and exceed customers expectations. we render services to major OIL & Gas companies.
- Fire Safety Auditors attend buildings and carry out a visual inspection of the Building's Fire Safety Systems and Equipment, and the associated supportive documentation to ensure the installed systems and equipment are compliant to a nominated standard.
- The work of an auditor is often fast-paced and requires attention to detail.
- Auditors work independently, but collaborate with the building owners to compile all site-associated information to support the audit and its report compliance or Non Compliance outcome.
- Fire Safety Auditors for this project will work in small (4 person) teams and will be deployed daily on a split shift system, from strategic locations across the Emirates.
- Applicants must present with a current medical certificate and be willing to work overseas (UAE) on a long term basis. Applicants who meet the job requirements outlined on page 2 will be given preference. All applicants must be able to pass the UAE work visa requirements. Qualifications and certificates must also be presented during the interview.
- It is also preferred that all applicants have a current drivers licence but this is NOT a mandatory requirement, as Fire Safety Audit Teams will be deployed in a company vehicle with a driver.
The main requirements needed to become a UAE Fire Safety Auditor:
- Experience in Fire Safety Audits whilst referring to performance standards and construction codes in either the Gulf or other countries.
- Review and assessment of fire alarm detection and warning systems
- Review and assessment of Fire Sprinkler and suppression systems.
- Thorough knowledge in the use of Standards and Performance Codes
- Effective Communication Skills ( English)
- Knowledge of NFPA advantageous however not essential.
- Report writing.
- You must have a minimum 3 + years experience in the field of fire protection Inspections, or testing, or Auditing.
- Auditing of systems will require a fundamental knowledge of:
- Passive Fire Systems such as Fire Rated Materials and Equipment.
- Egress Pathways.
- Emergency Exit Signs and emergency lighting (Point and central).
- Suppression systems and equipment - Sprinklers, Gaseous, Hydrant, and hose reels.
- Booster Pumps and Water Storage Tanks
- Early Warning Automatic Fire Detection Systems
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Executives at an Oil and Gas Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Latest Engineering Job Opening at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Fresh Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Gold Fields Limited
- Station Auditors at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Field Operations Training Facilitator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancy at Onstream Group
- Fresh Job Openings at Synergy HR Solutions Limited