Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for drawing up business plans that can stand the rigour of proper scrutiny and deliver value to the providers of capital.
• Screens potential businesses by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals in conjunction with the CEO by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Evaluates operational issues to determine how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry.
• Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
• Develops marketing campaigns for new products and services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
• Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives and recommend their adoption to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Business Acumen.
• Strategic Thinking.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Financial Management
• Strategic thinking and strong execution skills
• Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
• Exceptional Project Management skills
• Project Planning, Reporting & Control
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and ability to build and lead effective teams
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Please send resumes to email@example.com latest by 9th September 2015