Jobs in a Multinational Organization
Posted on: 19 April, 2012
Deadline: 1 May, 2012
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
We are a Nigerian subsidiary of a Multinational organization and market leaders in the manufacturing and marketing of strong household brands in the FMCG sector. As part of our alignment for growth, the company requires talented and self-driven people with integrity in the following position:
The incumbent who will report to the Sales Director will be expected to drive the following sales activities;
• Deliver region/area volume and value sales targets
• Prospect and recommend aligned customers for appointment as distributors, when necessary
• Collate, Analyze and Report competitive activities and make recommendations as appropriate.
• Manage and develop the region team.
• Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in a fast moving consumer goods company, preferably engaged in manufacturing. Working experience with a US corporation will be an advantage.
• Candidate must possess a good first degree together with a post graduate qualification in the Social Sciences, Business Administration from a reputable higher institution.
• Strong business partnering and communication skills, including IT applications.
• Eligible Age of 35-40 years with high energy level.
The incumbents who will report to the Sales Managers will be expected to deliver on the following sales expectations;
• Achieve targets for assigned sales territories.
• Ensure effective planning and redistribution of products in the assigned coverage areas.
• Ensure strict adherence to the company's financial guidelines and sales procedures
• Minimum of 3 years relevant sales experience in a fast moving consumer goods company.
• Demonstrated competence to sell and achieve results.
• Candidate must possess a good first degree in the Social Sciences, Business Administration from a reputable higher institution.
• Strong communication and Relationship building skills.
• Eligible Age of 25-30 years with high energy.
Trade Marketing Manager
The incumbent who will report to the Director of Sales will be expected to drive the following Sales activities;
• Collate, Analyse and interprets National Sales figure
• Develop new value proposition for trouncing competition and increasing market control
• Analyse the competitive landscape for restructuring prospects and advise accordingly
• Coordinate establishment and deployment of fitting marketing communication strategies for market penetration and trade development.
• Coordinates Sales Conference
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a fast moving consumer goods company, preferably engaged in manufacturing. Working experience with a US corporation will be an advantage.
• Candidate must possess minimum 2nd class bachelor's degree together with a post graduate qualification in the Social Sciences, Business Administration from reputable higher Institutions.
• Strong IT skills in major applications, good analytical and partnering skills.
• Eligible Age of not more than 38 years with high energy level.
Remuneration package for position is attractive and competitive together with good career prospects for top performers.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward applications with detailed curriculum vitae to;
Executive Search Head
Not later than May 1, 2012. Alternatively, applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Accounting Vacancy at a Leading Grocery Store Via EZ37 Solutions
- Facility Manager at Artee Group
- Sales Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Paxson Nigeria Limited
- Brand Marketing Associate at Enav Nigeria
- Field Sales Manager at Transmed Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Sollatek Electronics (Nigeria) Ltd