Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːmɛns]) is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 380,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of around €76 billion in 2013.
- Responsible for providing high standard service and maintenance to the client according to O&M agreement, long term strategic planning of maintenance activities, timely
- plant availability, compliance with maintenance work plan, customer satisfaction, compliance with plant procedures, compliance with local regulations
- Organize and coordinate resources of the maintenance department, prioritize activities to ensure the plant maintenance in accordance to the work plans
- Ensure all operation activities are performed in compliance with laws and regulations
- Support in establishing and coordinating a safety and health system with relevant training to all staff, guidelines and procedures
- Organize and coordinate required technical training to enhance the professional skills of the maintenance team
- Maintain a close client contact, provide reports in time and react in a timely manner on clients operational requests
- Follow internal processes and procedures to achieve the maintenance requirements and monitor their implementation
- Motivate and encourage the team member, provide guidance and promote staff development, develop a highly capable maintenance team
- Ensure compliance with a Permit-to-work system in the maintenance organization
- Ensure availability of spare parts and consumables
- Setup and implement regular maintenance activities in the work plan module of BFS and ensure it timely execution
- Promote the cooperation with other O&M Power Plants in the region and worldwide
- University degree in a related engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering) with minimum 6 years working experience with focus on power plant commissioning or power plant or process plant maintenance
- Experience in project management as member of a project team
- Experience in personal management and leadership gained in a managerial function
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale