Estate Manager in an Estate Company
Posted on: 12 April, 2012
Deadline: 19 April, 2012
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Estate firm with branches in Nigeria is seeking an experienced, resourceful, aggressive and motivated Estate Manager to head the firm's Abuja office.
The successful individual will be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing the Management Strategies for delivering the Abuja Office business target and expanding its market share to be among the Top 5 reputable Estate Agencies within 5 years of operation.
Seek out service opportunities in the firm's focal areas of Valuation, Management,
Acquisition and Compensation as well as Agency businesses.
• Driving the sales force and achieving the marketing target of our products in the specified region.
• Manage all third party relationships with Agents and Clients.
• Make periodic reports to management on activities in their region.
• Develop a functional and viable marketing strategy that increases sales.
• Carrying out feasibility studies and writing reports and proposals.
• Motivate and manage team of estate marketers to achieve set targets.
• Completing necessary documentation associated with leasing and managing properties,
such as, preparation of inspection reports, generation and distribution of monthly owner statements and maintenance of records for company managed properties.
• Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Estate Surveyors (NIESV).
• B.Sc. in real estate Management. Apost graduate degree would be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years of commercial real estate analysis/asset management experience with an emphasis in Valuation, Acquisition and Compensation, Industrial Properties and Markets; Experience in property management/leasing/operations desirable.
• Extensive knowledge appropriate for designing and implementing marketing strategies in the real estate and property management industry.
• Strong understanding of market dynamics, customer and requirements.
• Highly innovative, proactive and able to handle and meet clients service needs.
• Proven ability to create, develop, and implement strategic marketing programs and tactics.
• Solid analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach.
Method of application
For immediate consideration, email your CV or resume with contact info to email@example.com
Interested applicants should email their applications with their resume within 7 days from the date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Architectural Jobs at a Commercial Architectural Practice
- Quantity Surveyor at a Fast Growing Architecture and Construction Company
- Marketing Vacancies at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
- Accounting Jobs at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Administrative/Procurement Officer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Finance Role at a Leading Construction Company - WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc