AT Hochberg Consulting is a firm of proficient consultants with offerings in Business Advisory Services and Human Capital Development.
We pride ourselves on being our ability to craft solutions that will improve the client’s value creation capabilities. We are customer focused and value based. AT Hochberg Consulting comprises an experienced team that has supported organisations to achieve significant improvements and organisational success.
Our approach is to access each organisation’s needs and through a collaborative approach we work with the client to develop practical strategy and solutions. So, whether the next step for your organisation is incremental improvements or radical innovation, our approach and programmes are designed to:
• Deliver, practical strategy that will impact business results in terms of sales growth, cash flow and profitability
• Strengthen and increase the engagement of the entire organisation, as a dynamic and cohesive team
• Embed a continual improvement culture for long term sustainable results.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive - Consulting Services who will work with the management team to identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients. He/she will prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the firm. They will also work with this team to propose solutions for existing clients and win business from new clients
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in selling and achieving revenue targets.
He will also have experience engaging with senior executives from a variety of industry sectors. They will be responsible for the day to day management of opportunities from prospecting until formal engagement and will play a part in facilitating that transition into engagement. By articulating the value proposition of the firm, he will help executives realize the financial benefits and transformational value to their business offered by a relationship with the firm.
• Meet assigned revenue targets by generating business from new and existing clients.
• Set up of meetings with appropriately qualified contacts
• Partner with relevant team members to create winning proposals
• Anticipate and recognize any client objections in order to close sales
• Coordinate opportunities from prospect through to engagement
• Research and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors
• Proactively communicate news and insights on prospect organizations and contacts
• Gain and share understanding of prospect’s organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structures
• Work collaboratively with the company’s resources to define the approach and strategy for achieving client requirements
• Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
• Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
• Articulate to clients the benefits of the project management approach and educate them about new ideas and new ways of thinking
• Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks with the wider sales and account management team in weekly meeting
Desired Experience (some or all)
• B.Sc. (or higher) degree in any field.
• Minimum of 4+ years of demonstrable business-to-business consulting services or sales
• Experience in Nigeria is highly needed
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and KPI’s
• Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process
• Solid financial, business and industry insights and consultative selling skills
• Well organized and methodical in how business is conducted
• Proven ability to create compelling written collateral in a concise manner
• Self motivated with strong communication and organizational skills
• Able to listen to, lead and influence senior management
• Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base
• Established network of business contacts
• Collaborative team player
• Comfortable presenting in group settings
• Strong negotiating skills
Potential candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org