Job in an FMCG Manufacturing company via Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 6 August, 2015
Deadline: 12 August, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, an FMCG Manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Responsibilities focus on financial analyses, the review of working papers done by others, the preparation of estimates and the preparation of working papers to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded in the financial system.
- Prepare financial statements by collecting data, analyzing and investigating variances, summarizing data, information and trends.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles; developing recommendations.
- Responds to financial inquires by gathering, analyzing, summarizing and interpreting data.
- Prepares monthly, quarter and year end cut-off schedules with due dates for submission of key tasks and working papers.
- Disseminates the schedules to all staff, prepares relevant procedures that that staff must follow when applying for cut-off schedules.
- Oversees the employee benefit accrual calculations received from the Human resources division for leave, severance and termination provisions as well as accruals for merit and variable pay.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; and developing forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organisations.
- Accomplishes finance and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- ERP software experience.
- Possession of additional accounting post graduate qualification.
- 3+years' experience in financial accounting.
- Computer literate with a solid understanding of accounting software principles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong all round accounting skills.
- Membership of a recognised professional organisation.
- Must be organized with good attention to details.
- Hands on knowledge of general accounting book keeping
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Supervisor at WACOT Limited (UPDATED)
- Sales Representatives at Ayoola Foods Ltd
- Procurement Officer at AFM Recruit
- I.T Officer at GZ Industries
- Business Development Manager at ORIKI Group
- Ongoing Graduate Trainee Recuitment at Lafarge Group
- Jobs at Skin101 Clinics
- Head Chef at CP Foods