Vacancies at a Holding Company
Posted on: 3 April, 2012
Deadline: 17 April, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a holding company with significant business interests In Oil and Gas Services, Agriculture, Industrial Parts and Plant Manufacturing And Property Development. They seek qualified and Focused personalities to fill the following strategic positions in Their head office and projects divisions.
Head, Corporate Communications and Strategy
- Lead, Group Communications Functions
- Lead, Strategy Execution Team
- Manage Developed Dashboard And Benchmark Metrics
- Work With Divisional Heads To Integrate And Implement Strategic
Initiatives To Close Strategy Gaps
Minimum of 10 years business experience in a cross functional, multi -Product /service and manufacturing environment implementing plans, Ensuring effective communications and tracking dashboards. Minimum of an MBA degree in relevant fields. Reports to the DMD.
CORPORATE AFFAIRS EXECUTIVE
- Research communication needs/manage divisional relationship's through communications.
- Address and determine attitude shifts
- Monitor and track changes
- Executive communication initiatives
- Initiate and control communications and media management
- Manage group news letters and website
Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar function in media or a multi-product establishment, IT savvy with effective communication presentation/writing skills.
A second degree in a relevant discipline is an advantage. reports to the head, corporate communications/strategy.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (PROJECT DIVISION)
- Lead marketing functions of project division
- Initiate and develop marketing leads for new projects
- Support marketing functions of other divisions
- Grow business sales through new projects initiatives or increased business unit activity.
Should have an MBA and/or Project Management Certification with a minimum of 6 years post graduate marketing and business development experience in a related industry. Reports to the head, projects division.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CVs and passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited