- Assist in preparation of well cost estimates for Budget and PDCs
- Follow up stock reconciliation between quantities issued to wells and quantities actually consumed and the consequent stock reintegration
- Participate in the monthly closure activities such as the SKF, Accruals and Rig Activity reports.
- Ensure quick invoice processing in the IMP-SCAN workflow
- Review of Drilling PR/PO before release by hierachy
- Participate in sub-committee meetings with Partners for budget and performance review
- Prepare cost control booklet for assigned rigs
- Periodic review of wells cost against closure forecast for assigned rigs with credible comments for variations identified
- Prepare monthly wells performance and life of project reports for assigned rigs
- Ensure SOX compliance, purchase order reviews, accrual back-up etc
- Provide information on drilling cash calls to aid billings to partners
- Follow-up in STAR the creation of drilling RFS.
- Provide necessary information to Auditors and partners in Well Audits..Contracts,POs,Invoices etc
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bsc/HND or its equivalent in Social Science/Engineering with minimum of 5 years post qual. experience
- Good analytical skill and knowledge of cost control tools such as UNISUP (SAP), Business Warehouse, Microsoft Office Suites etc.
- Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas business and good knowledge of drilling operations