New Employment at The British Council
Posted on: 10 July, 2015
Deadline: 24 July, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at British Council
The British Council is the world's leading cultural relations organization and creates opportunities for people in the UK and worldwide to understand each other, to work together and learn from one another. We see this as crucial to building secure, more prosperous and sustainable futures for us all. We build trust and understanding between different countries and cultures and develop strong international links that are of benefit to people in Britain and the rest of the world.
British Council Nigeria is looking for an individual to be based in our Kano Office, capable of delivering on projects to support the implementation of the following projects under our Society Business Unit: Northern Nigeria Girls Education Programme, Premier Skills, and Active Citizens. Refer to the role profile for role accountabilities.
Applicants must have
- Experience working in North-East/North-West Nigeria. This is an essential criteria.
- A sound understanding of the education and social landscape in Northern Nigeria is desirable
- We particularly welcome applications from people who hail from Kano, Kebbi, Sokoto, Kastina, Zamfara, Borno, Yobe and Jigawa States and want to work in Kano, as they are currently under-represented in our team.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Select NIGERIA from the list and click SEARCH
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British CouncilSimilar Jobs
- Training School Administrator at Jemi Neil Consulting
- Current Job Placements at Meadow Hall Consult
- Vice President of Finance at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Senior Relationship Manager at the University of Sunderland
- Student Counselor at PFL Education
- Registrar at the Niger State College of Agriculture
- Montessori Directress at Arcadia Montessori School
- Business Development Roles at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)