The National Planning Commission, an agency saddled with the responsibility of coordinating nutrition related activities in the country is desirous of recruiting a Nutrition monitoring and evaluation Consultant for a period of 2 years.
Application is invited from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Shall provide overall technical management for the design and implementation of nutrition projects M&E
- Works closely with the nutrition Unit staff and the Economic Growth
- Reports to Head, Nutrition Unit and by extension the Director, Economic Growth Department of the Commission
- Assist in developing M&E framework structure that will guide operations and provide information base for planning and future evaluation
Qualification and Experience
- Advanced university degree in Human Nutrition, Biochemistry, Agric. Economics or a related discipline with least 10 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in nutrition programming and networking
- International and National work experience
- Experience in conducting training sessions and good facilitation skills
- Have in-depth knowledge of M&E, specifically in relation to nutrition activities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten copies of written application with Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed should be addressed and delivered to:
Secretary to the Commission,
National Planning Commission,
Plot 421, Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
Note: Only candidate with the required qualification and experience will be shortlisted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.