Vacancy at Oaklands & Johnson Limited
Posted on: 4 July, 2015
Deadline: 13 July, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Oaklands & Johnson Limited
A world class 360 degree marketing communication company is recruiting for an In- House Field Supervisor
- The Field Supervisor (Brand Coordinator) will provide administrative support to the Brand Team by managing tactical and routine tasks. The responsibilities of the Supervisor (Brand Coordinator) will increase over time as the Coordinators marketing skills develop.
- Working closely with the team to manage information requests and communications with brand ambassadors, on the field and the organisation
- Proffer Creative and innovative ways of implementing activities
- Liaise with government agencies getting required licenses for events at short notices and other partners involved to provide them with marketing materials and keep information on their activities up to date.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Take the master activity plan document given by line manager, keeping it up to date and sharing changes with the brand ambassadors.
- Ensure timelines for reports, and activity targets are met also giving consumer’s feedback and queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure Contractors (supervisors and brand ambassadors ) are properly briefed and trained for activities, with each brand objective achieved at all times
- Providing templates and kits for successful activities
- Ensure 100% compliance of field personnel, maintaining brand image, communicating effectively and positively the brand offering to its targets.
- Ensure best quality of materials produced for any field activity
- Proffer solutions regarding incidences on the field.
Requirements (Skills and Qualifications)
- the ability to write good, clear reports with accurate spelling and grammar;
- excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- excellent organisational skills;
- self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and ability to adapt;
- confidence, enthusiasm, energetic and determination;
- accuracy and attention to detail;
- commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience;
- Must be able to use Microsoft office suite
- Must have good analytical skills
- Must have problem solving skills
- B.Sc or HND in any field
- Minimum of 2yrs work experience in an advertising agency
Method of Application
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business of 13th July, 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oaklands & Johnson LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Data Entry Intern at MyJobMag.com
- Reporters at Concise News
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- Video Editor/Creative Director at Kraks Media
- 2017 Internship Career Sprout Project (ICSP17) at Monkey Media Limited
- Business Development Executives at AIM Group