We're a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
- Drive deepening activities with high-value or high potential clients with full range of BC products, continuous analytics support and collaboration with Business Specialists;
- Meet clients when required (ie once a month)
- Acquire and activate new clients referred from ETB clients directly to Business Clients RM/Team
- Maintain integrity of clients’ credit portfolio through monitoring, early action and remediation actions
- Relationship deepening by proactively reaching out to & engaging with high value Business Clients & “Hidden larger Businesses” as per the mandated protocols
- Acquiring from ETB client referrals (MGM)
- On boarding clients on Business working capital (BWC) proposition.
- Supporting the client on any client-initiated needs
- Delivering on transactions, service requests, Mobile/Web training
- Updating CDD/ AML
- Managing Client’s credit situation
- BC Specialist
- KYC/CDD unit
- Credit operations
- Clients of Business Banking Team
- Product broadening
- Understanding of businesses and financials
- Enhanced multi-product BC knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Client engagement
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging business owners
- Internal stakeholder engagement skills
- Closing deals
- Ability to drive and manage client interaction
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
- Journey completion
- Discipline and time management to handle a client portfolio
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- Strong analytical ability
- Understanding of BC KYC/CDD principles
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.