Career Opportunity at Tenaris Global
Posted on: 24 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Tenaris
Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialized industrial and automotive applications.
- Bookkeeping and review of all accounting records and books in SAP according to Local legislations and IFRS.
- Financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and yearly reports).
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Budgetary control which includes fixed costs monitoring, variance analysis, and other budgetary requirements.
- Treasury support responsibilities which includes review of petty cash, perform bank reconciliation, etc.
- Management of accounts payable.
- Work directly with external and internal auditors.
- Provides support in connection with regulatory authorities' requests and audits.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- The candidate must be based in Port Harcourt.
- Graduate Caliber plus membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- 3- 5 years post qualification experience with relevant accounting experience in an Oil & Gas multinational company.
- Conversance in the application of IFRS.
- Proactive and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of MS Suite especially MS Excel.
- Working knowledge in accounting package-SAP (All modules).
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TenarisSimilar Jobs
- Senior/Project Electrical Engineer at Consultants Collaborative Partnership
- Engineers at Louis Berger Nigeria
- Welding Supervisor at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at ABB
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions