Saro, is the leading company in the Agribusiness Value Chain and Consumer Goods in Nigeria; and West and Central Africa with special interest in Inputs-Provision (crop protection, fertilizers, hybrid seeds, farm mechanization), Sourcing, Origination and Processing).
We are focused on creating wealth for our Shareholders, and stakeholders, through increasing agricultural output and yield, and creating market access for our farming communities and customers, in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Offers company’s greenhouse and irrigation solutions to individuals, corporate organizations and government customers in Nigeria.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of greenhouse and irrigation installation contractors to ensure professional service delivery to the clients.
- Collaborates with central logistics to ensure cost effective management of departmental logistic activities.
- Disseminates technical information to key government and corporate officials and end users to generate sales.
- Monitors company product performance in the field.
- Undertakes any other duties as may be directed by the Head of Division.
- Ensures the recruitment and training of technical staff for the department, while ensuring that all departmental staff are fully motivated and empowered to contribute their best for the company.
Qualification / Relevant Experience
- B. Agric in Agriculture. Practical field training in Horticulture and/or Irrigation is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant field technical experience in Horticulture, irrigation agronomy, with sales and marketing experience.
- A good knowledge of the greenhouse and irrigation market and customers in the country will be an advantage.
- Required Age: 28-35 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Willing to travel extensively within the country.
Method of Application
Qualified associates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng
Surname and Name | DOB | Gender | Years of experience | Institution |Course | Qualification | Grade| Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last 3 recent jobs) | Phone No |E-mail address
Note: Please note that any curriculum vitae not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.