Job in an Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages Manufacturing Company via Michael Stevens
Posted on: 19 June, 2015
Deadline: 2 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a renowned producer and marketer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the West African sub-region, is looking to fill the position below:
- Draw up and implement a production schedule to maximize efficiency of operations and reduce cost.
- Plan and schedule production activities and supervise the production process.
- Implement strategies and action plans.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of assets (plant and equipment, facilities, materials and spares) to optimise their contribution.
- Select and maintain equipment, supervise product standards and enforce quality programs.
- Supervise production workers and review the work performance of subordinates.
- Coordinate and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.
- Ensure that safety standards are maintained and that workplace safety rules are adhered to.
- Supervise quality standards and enforce quality control programs.
- Develop long term and short term plans for increasing production capacity and decreasing costs.
- Identify training needs of subordinates and provide relevant trainings to improve staff performance.
- Prepare and maintain all production records.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent knowledge of production budget development and management.
- Knowledge of plant operations and quality standards.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Project and change management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- First degree in Chemical/Production Engineering.
- Membership of the Nigerian Society of Engineers is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate work experience.
- Relevant experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry or an Alcoholic Beverage production firm is mandatory.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketer at Smart Partners Consulting
- Distribution Manager, Sub-Saharan Africa at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Business Development Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Lead, Learning and Development at The Concept Group
- Group CFO at MindField Resources
- Operations Officer at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
- Male Admin Officer at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- ACCELERATE 4.0 – The Future of Work: Artificial Intelligence and Digital Automation (Maximizing New Career Opportunities)