Job in an Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages Manufacturing Company via Michael Stevens
Posted on: 19 June, 2015
Deadline: 2 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a renowned producer and marketer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the West African sub-region, is looking to fill the position below:
- Draw up and implement a production schedule to maximize efficiency of operations and reduce cost.
- Plan and schedule production activities and supervise the production process.
- Implement strategies and action plans.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of assets (plant and equipment, facilities, materials and spares) to optimise their contribution.
- Select and maintain equipment, supervise product standards and enforce quality programs.
- Supervise production workers and review the work performance of subordinates.
- Coordinate and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.
- Ensure that safety standards are maintained and that workplace safety rules are adhered to.
- Supervise quality standards and enforce quality control programs.
- Develop long term and short term plans for increasing production capacity and decreasing costs.
- Identify training needs of subordinates and provide relevant trainings to improve staff performance.
- Prepare and maintain all production records.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent knowledge of production budget development and management.
- Knowledge of plant operations and quality standards.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Project and change management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- First degree in Chemical/Production Engineering.
- Membership of the Nigerian Society of Engineers is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate work experience.
- Relevant experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry or an Alcoholic Beverage production firm is mandatory.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- Jobs at EFAB Creations
- Office Assistant at First Excelsia
- Administrative Assistant at an Aquaculture Training Institute
- Head of Sales in the Financial Sector at Oscar Temple
- Software Developer at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Workforce Group
- Human Resource Roles at Ralds & Agate