FJAJobs Associates Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant positions:
Card and other E-Crime Investigations
- Manage all E-Crimes and Card Acquiring and Issuing fraud investigations by providing guidance, technical support and leadership to ensure that all allegations of these types of financial crime within and against The Bank are completely investigated in accordance with its GFCC Mandate, Standards and Methodologies.
- Adopt a proactive approach to financial crime control to ensure maximum reduction of such related fraud losses and increase crime frustrated figures.
- Ensure effective fraud rule application on Card fraud monitoring systems (VRM/FRM and EMP) in liaison with Business and the Group Insights and Analytics team in South Africa.
- Ensure that all administration and MIS is accurately updated as well as managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders effectively.
Cyber Security and Digital Forensics:
- Mitigate fraud risks through the efficient and effective application of information security expertise. This role will manage digital forensics, incident response, and proactive threat identification tasks in support of The Bank.
- Successful execution of Digital Forensic Services for The Bank.
- Provide computer forensic services, data recovery and electronic discovery services to The Bank.
- Facilitate computer forensic and intrusion support to investigations and cyber-security enquiries in the form of computer forensic analysis, data recovery, and network assessments.
- Conduct computer forensic investigations and electronic discovery requests for internal clients using forensic tools.
- Understanding of Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) Good Practice Guide for Digital Evidence
- Ensure that evidence follows chain of custody in terms of regulatory requirements
- Organization and cataloguing of forensic evidence.
- Digital evidence recovery – acquisition, extraction and analysis of electronic data as per the investigative requirements
- Recover data like documents, mails, photos from computer hard drives and other data storage devices that have been deleted, damaged or otherwise manipulated
- Examining and recovering information from computers and other data storage devices to be used in criminal prosecution and evidence gathering.
- Taking apart computers and reconstructing damaged systems to attempt to find and locate evidence on the machine.
- Identify patterns and trends in all reported incidents.
- Maintain case management systems with regular updates.
- Preparing reports on information found or located on computers, hard-drives and other memory devices.
- Testifying in court regarding evidence collected and the methods used to collect the evidence.
- Completing research and keeping posted on internet and computer crimes and methods used to gather evidence.
- Focuses on gathering electronic evidence for investigations related to internet, mobile banking, call center, and e-commerce fraud. This evidence is then compiled in a logical fashion to identify suspects and perform root cause analysis.
- Proactively monitor and mediate High Tech Investigations regarding cyber threats that may impact investigations.
- Responsible for conducting investigations of complex cross-channel frauds.
- Responsible for understanding online and call centre authentication tools and strategies.
- Responsible for developing a technical understanding all forms of electronic payments; ACH, Wire, etc.
- Responsible for incorporating feedback from Electronic Crimes Investigations to identify credible, actionable intelligence.
- Develops criteria for items that need to be actioned and to actively look for intelligence that supports specific on-going investigations or risks.
Managing E-Crime and Card/Merchant investigations:
- Be the SME (subject matter expert) on E-Crimes and card (debit/credit/cheque & Merchant) related investigations globally.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support on all E-crimes and card issuing and acquiring investigations.
- Lead specific E-Crime and card related investigations as required or when requested.
- Adhere to the escalation matrix for such investigations in Nigeria.
- Review and sign off on E-crime and card investigation reports as appropriate in terms of the GFCC escalation matrix.
- Ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of all control and disciplinary recommendations are made in investigation reports for action and to ensure remediation of systemic control weaknesses/trends.
- To ensure that all E-Crime and Card stakeholders are aware of training requirements for merchants and merchant’s staff for on referral to Prevention for action;
- Holistically and continually improving and maintaining quality standards and methodologies via the implementation of specific standards and quality assurance;
- Keeping abreast with all developments on E-crime and card related products / projects in The Bank.
- Establish and maintain investigative principles, processes and techniques that lead to loss recovery (civil and criminal) and successful prosecution of all related matters – defining investigations return on investment;
- Network and maintain relationships with all internal and external stakeholders such as law enforcement agencies, operational risk, payment schemes (Master card & Visa), agent bank investigators and commercial organizations combating crime.
- Maintain an effective recovery processes.
- Maintain oversight of all E-crime and Card related incidents and case management.
- Operate within a code of ethics of FCC and values of the Bank.
- Promote, liaise and engage with regional / country specific Card Fraud Forums and Fora;
- Maintain MIS relating to E-Crimes and card investigations conducted in terms of the integrity of the data and the interrelationship with Prevention in terms of reporting;
- Analytically review management information to determine current and emerging trends/tendencies and establish tactical approach.
- Provide input on MIS and reports to GFCC, The Bank Executives , Country Board Audit Committee, Exco and Regulatory Bodies.
- Provide testimony in court as an expert witness and on aggravation of sentencing where required.
- Provide testimony in court on matters investigated when required.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or Forensics, Criminology/Criminal Justice, Accounting, MIS, Business Management, Engineering, or a technology-related field.
- Industry certifications such as EnCE or GCFE, CISSP, CISA, and/or CFE preferred or other related certifications.
- Experience of conducting forensic imaging and acquisition of computer and storage media.
- Experience with standard forensic toolsets e.g.: EnCase, FTK, DD, Linux Forensic tools etc.
- Experience with different operating systems such as Linux / Windows / Mac Operating.
- Experience of analyzing forensic evidence, report writing and the ability to communicate complex technical data to the lay person is also a must have. Knowledge of programming with one or more of the following languages: Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP, ASP, SQL, HTML.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in Internal Audit, EFT Risk, or investigating EFT-related fraud.
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience in financial crime investigations, banking operations and/or risk management.
- 5+ years of experience with IT and E-Crimes and Card investigations.
- Demonstrated understanding of components of various financial crime events and common fraud schemes.
- Knowledge of online banking systems, telephone banking risk management, EFT systems, and/or risk management.
- A basic understanding of cyber organized criminal groups, online carding groups, digital currencies, and electronic crimes as they relate to electronic fraud.
- Court room testimony experience is a plus.
- Experience presenting to an audience regarding fraud or investigations is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of computers and general data processing.
- Ability to identify control gaps through the course of investigation and recommend remediation strategies on a regular basis.
- Strong aptitude for learning new programs and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize case work and appropriately manage case load of 15+ active and potentially complex cases.
- Strong track record of meeting critical deadlines.
- Clear understanding of Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment systems.
- Thorough understanding of industry data security trends/standards related to Electronic Payments.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and securing PII best practices, including both data in motion and data at rest.
- Knowledge of authentication methods for telephone, online and mobile platforms is highly desirable.
- Experience with tools used for aggregating and analysing large amounts of data using tools like Excel, Access, etc.
- Programming and/or data processing background preferred, but not required.
- Professional work ethic and integrity
- Team player
- Enquiring mind
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and to accept responsibility
- Ability to work independently whilst producing and delivering results
- Ability to work in diverse environments and under pressure to meet demanding deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with representatives and technology specialists within the Lines of Business.
- Able to brief GS&I management on key issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to communicate confidently and diplomatically with high-profile clients and senior management.
go to method of application »
Key Dimensions of the Job:
The job holder will be required tguide junior members of staff in undertaking their duties
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division (2:1) in Real Estate
- Development or Finance , Built Environment, Economics, Banking & Finance or other related subjects;
- The job holder is expected tunderstand the general dynamics of the Nigerian Real Estate finance
- The technical skills required for the role will include computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft
Word, Excel and Power Point.
- The job applicant should have between 4 – 6 years related work experience, preferably from a finance/ real estate background.
The candidate should as a minimum have the following traits / abilities and personal characteristics:-
- Strong interest in Real Estate,
- Good presentation skills,
- Good verbal communication,
- Ability twork under pressure and ttight deadlines,
- Attention tdetail,
- Good numeric and analytical skills,
- Ability thandle multiple tasks,
- Effective team player, and
- Highly motivated and energetic
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org