MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business.
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting for the vacant position of:
In this role the Bid Analyst will provide support for the Tender / Bid submission process,ensuring that our tenders are of the highest quality and meet the objectives of the customer and our business to maximize the number of new accounts won and existing customers retained. The Bid Analyst will review and identify all requirement of bid documents (RFP,RFQ, RFI, etc.) and liaise with the various business unit for appropriate input to support our sales teams in the creation and submission of customer centric tailored, written tender / bid submissions. In addition you will be required to measure and monitor emerging bids and key business performance metrics and create reports to the Bid Specialist..
He/She will be responsible for producing/maintaining an up to date library of bid resources, will ensure that bids are drafted, project-managed, proofed and submitted within thespecified deadlines.
The Bid Analyst will be responsible for managing RFI’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s as well as registering them on organizations’ bid databases. Finally ensure that the Central Repository is updated at all times with submissions..
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the end to end development and delivery of all tender responses, managing stakeholders across our business to ensure delivery within required timescales;
- Develop strong relationships with Sales to ensure tender submissions are tailored to the customer/prospect requirements;
- Ensure compliance and understanding of the regulatory and legislative requirements within which we and our customers operate;
- Tracking all opportunities using the bid summary and bid management template and reporting this daily.
- Obtaining financial and legal sign-off for all bids;
- Uploading and maintaining a central repository of previous proposals & tenders;
- Coordinates team resources and support the entire bid process from start to finish.
- Strong people management, negotiation and engagement skills.
- You will have strong experience of dealing with bids for large corporate private sector organisations
- Meticulous – Detail oriented.
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience in managing a diverse stakeholder group.
- Proactive with a positive 'can do' approach.
- Sound commercial business understanding and risk aware.
- To develop a bid strategy to achieve an excellent success rate for company bids by identifying winning themes
- Team player / Ability to work independently / Ability to work without supervision
Demands of the Job
- Results oriented, strong commitment to provide top rated service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening, judgement and communication skills; an organised and systematic mind.
- Research & writing skills
- People Management
- Strategic Thinking and Problem Solving
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Communication Technology or Engineering
- Masters in Electrical & Electronics or MBA is preferred.
- At least two (2) years post NYSC work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale