Customer Experience Officer at Washist
Posted on: 6 June, 2015
Deadline: 18 June, 2015
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Washist
Washist provides an affordable and convenient service that alleviates the chore of laundry. Currently operating at Yaba in Lagos, we are recruiting qualified candidates to join our team and support our rapid growth in the position below:
- You will report to the VP of Operations.
- You will manage the day-to-day Pick up and Delivery of Customers Laundry
- You will manage the day-to-day stream of emails, phone calls, text messages, or anything that comes your way while troubleshooting and maintaining happiness across the board. We are looking someone who first and foremost love solving other people’s problems. You must also have strong written and oral communication skills, a team first attitude and a desire to grow with the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage scheduling of pickup and drop-off of laundry
- Respond to inbound calls, texts and emails from customers, vendors etc
- Go above and beyond to ensure satisfaction and delight for customers
- Work with team to improve product and customer experience
- Be a passionate Washist representative
- Minimum of Diploma/OND
- 1+ year(s) of related experience is a plus
- Must posses a valid drivers licence
- Must be able to drive a manual vehicle
- Knowledge of the roads and areas on the Island
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation will be attractive salary and an invaluable experience at an exciting and innovative new company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WashistSimilar Jobs
- Cleaners at Asatrush Cleaning Services