Career in a New Integrated Oil & Gas Service Company
Posted on: 2 June, 2015
Deadline: 16 June, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
A new integrated oil & gas service company, focused on providing engineering services and solutions primarily in the upstream segment of the oil industry and the natural gas value chain, is in need of an
- In-depth knowledge of the various oil and gas field procedures and practices especially the gas subsector.
- Experience with the tender bid process in the oil and gas industry.
- Commercial experience dealing with domestic and international supply contracts.
- Experience dealing with regulators in the industry.
- BSc Degree in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering field with 3-5 years of professional experience in an oil and gas service company.
Method of Application
Applications and CVs are to be sent, not later than Tuesday, June 16, 2015, to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Enviromental Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - BeaconGate Limited
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at WTS Energy
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)