At Oando, we believe a highly skilled workforce in a conducive work environment that promotes and rewards continuous learning, will facilitate the achievement of business goals.
We are therefore committed to:
- Fostering a work environment that provides personal and professional development opportunities for staff to maximize their potentials.
- Developing employee competencies and preparing them to assume greater responsibilities within the company.
- Encouraging a tradition of continuous learning and private initiatives for personal and professional development of staff.
Facilitating and encouraging a strong commitment to the development of human resources through work assignments, on-the-job experience, and focused training and development.
The Graduate Training Programme is designed to develop tomorrow’s leader and equip them with the right professional and soft skills required to survive in the dynamic business world.
Subsequent to a highly competitive selection process: shortlisted candidates will undergo a structured, broad-based training programme involving both formal and on the job learning. At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be considered for permanent positions within the company
Prospective candidates will be professional, passionate, ambitious and able to demonstrate a high level of integrity. They will be team players, who exhibit a high level of respect and must possess the following:
* Bachelor or Master Degree with minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) in any discipline
* NYSC Discharge Certificate
* Minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English.
Age: Not more than 25 years as of the 31st December 2010
The programme is open only to graduates who obtained their Bachelor’s degree in the last four years.
How To Apply:
Log on to www.oandoplc.com/career
, click at the link below the title Registration for the Oando 2011 Graduate Trainee Programme Begins to upload your resume. Application ends on the 7th of December.