Jobs in a Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 14 May, 2015
Deadline: 5 June, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our company, which is based in Lagos is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria. Our major interest is in cardio vascular diseases. Due to increased activities, we seek a qualified and committed individual to fill up the fallowing vacances:
- Build and maintain value based relationships with physicians and other Key health professionals to promote company's product.
- Design and implement individual sales and marketing strategies in assigned territory.
- Establish the company's brands in health institulions across the country
- Research and report on competitors' activities.
- Review market analys,s to determine customers' needs, volume potential, and territorial expansion
- Plan, coordinate and conducted procuct presentations to supply sales goals; organize clinical seminars/meetings
Qualification and experience:
- Bacheior's degree in any Science related course from a reputable university.
- Minimum of one year experience in promotion/sales of pharmaceutical producis.
- Promotion/sales experience in pharmaceutical ethical products will be an added advantage.
- Ability to conduct clinical presentations.
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be disciplined and display initiative, drive and determination.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Musi possess excellent persuasion skill.
- Must be a self-starter
- Pharmacists are encouraged to apply too.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for overseeing teams of sales representatives
- Perform effective market research which includes gathering dala and communicating with healthcare protessonals,
- Train sales representatives on traditionai sales techniques and accompany new representatives on sales calls in order to mentor them accordingly
- Hold regional meetings in which regional plan of action regarding sales will be articulated
- Achieve regional targets, value-wise, product-wise and territory-wise.
- Ensure effective implementation of company straiegies across ail terntones
- Engage in field visits with team members
Qualification/Experience and Skill:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- 5-7 years experience in pharmaceutical sales in reputable company out of which 2-3 years must be in a supervisory role
- Good sales track record
- Sound academic knOWledge
- Ability to conduct clinical presentations
- Leadership quality
- Good intra and interpersonal skilis.
- Demonstrable capability and experience in the respective geographical locations to lead a saes leam and ensure attainment of sales targets
- Excellent commumcation skill
- Valid driver's licence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs to: email@example.com before close of business on Friday June 5th, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at HealthPlus Limited