Jobs in a Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 5 May, 2015
Deadline: 12 May, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A Nigerian based pharmaceutical Company with specific interest in the sales and marketing of Anti-Malaria Medicine seeks to employ highly resourceful self motivated, result oriented, and target-driven individuals in various locations across the country, to fill the position of:
- Developing plans and initiatives that support short and long-term marketing strategy .
- Initiating programmes to ensure product position, market segmentation and managing market share and profit objectives .
- Track consumer and market insight by reviewing parameters such as sales volume, market share and distribution.
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry/government contacts relevant to the division.
- Overseeing activities of the medical/sales representatives within the region sales target.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Degree or B.Sc Marketing from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, strive for learning, innovative and have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong leadership establishing work priorities and a good team player.
- Must be computer literate and willing to travel.
- Based in the location of interest
Method of Application
Application Closing Date - 12th May, 2015. Interested and qualified candidates are engaged to send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only those considered qualified for the job will be invited for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited