Vacancy at Genesis Deluxe Cinema (GDC)
Posted on: 28 April, 2015
Deadline: 31 May, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas - A leading film exhibition company requires the urgent services of a dynamic, diligent and intellectually resourceful individuals who can run with the company's vision to fill the position below:
- In charge of Car pools and drivers.
- Procurement of Head office operation’s needs.
- Procurement of staff official needs.
- Procurement of cinema stationary needs.
- Prepare UIP minutes for Lagos, Enugu & PH film times on a weekly basis.
- Prepare press times for Lagos, Enugu and PH film times on a weekly basis.
- Payment of Head Office operation bills i.e., phone bills, internet bills, light bills.
- Booking flights - usually requiring physical presence at the airline ticketing offices to avoid complications arising from online bookings.
- Interacting with third party service providers for Head Office e.g. internet service providers, and phone services (etisalat).
- Communication and sharing of information with GDC staff as handed down from management.
- Prepare Action plans for staff as directed by management.
- Prepare and issue memos as directed by management.
- Prepare and complete staff time sheet.
- GDC voucher logging and disbursement.
- Develop and type contents of letters/correspondence to staff, clients, third party service providers etc as the need arises or as directed by management.
- Take minutes of meetings, type them after meetings and send to staff via email.
- Receiving visitors to the office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Video), BBC Hausa at the BBC World Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at TVC Communications
- Nativescript Mobile App Developer at Tsaboin Nigeria
- Content Acquisitions Officer, West Africa at iflix Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Freeme Digital
- Latest Jobs at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Job Vacancies at the BBC World Service